Buying a Home
The Primeau & Co. real estate team has buyer specialists serving the greater Edmonton area. Buying a home is a complicated process, let our knowledgeable team simplify it for you!
How we Help
Buying a home should be an exciting and stress free time for you. Our team wants to make the process as smooth as possible, so you can just enjoy it! Listed below are the services that we provide to each and every one of our buyer clients:
- Initial home buying consultation to educate you on the process so you have the tools to make informed buying decisions.
- Notifying you of new homes that match your buying criteria the minute they hit the market
- Access to homes listed on the MLS, new builds, and for sale by owners
- Home viewings at times that suit your schedule
- Always available to answer any questions you may have during the process
- Access to all of the Primeau & Co. team members
- Complete the necessary offer paperwork and explain all the terms to you
- Negotiate the best price and terms for you and in your best interest
- Pick up and deliver your deposit cheques to the trust brokerage
- Access to our preferred vendor list of other industry professionals (mortgage brokers, lawyers, home inspectors, contractors, etc.)
- Attend the property inspection with you or on your behalf
- Property walk through prior to possession (if permitted)
- Meet you at the home on possession day and hand over your keys
- Continued assistance after closing day if there's any unfinished business with your new home
Primeau & Co. serves the following areas. If your desired area is not listed below, contact us and we will let you know if we can help and answer any other questions you may have!